Recently, I have had the honor to be interviewed on Bigger Pockets; One of the top podcasts and the top Real Estate podcast on iTunes with over 350,000+ members, over 1.2 million monthly unique visitors and over 1.4 million forum posts. In the podcast, I shared few tips on how to get started in real estate investments with no money and how to grow. I also shared some clever ways to turn properties that no one else wants into cash-flowing monsters.
In The Episode, Bigger Pockets Cover:
- Thoughts on this year’s epic battle: the Mets vs. the Royals
- Who Johnny is and how he started investing during college
- How he got his real estate license early to get the commissions
- How he managed 7 properties from a young age
- The importance of understanding and helping your market
- Thoughts on how to fund a property
- Insight into the question: To have a real estate license or not?
- How to start out in real estate with no money
- Why the first property he bought was a duplex
- How to use the same money to keep your business growing
- A look at Johnny’s current portfolio
- Big mistakes people make in hiring employees
- The level of finish you should aim for when flipping properties
- How to tenant-proof your properties
- What is he currently looking at right now
- The importance of thinking outside of box when investing
- Johnny’s thoughts on flips vs. rental properties
- How to manage vacancies
- Tips for new investors
- And SO much more!
Click here to be redirected to listen to the entire episode